Multiport valves are available in 4 configurations. Inlet/outlet refers always to inlet to the filter an outlet from the filter.
- In/outlet at bottom.
- Bottom inlet side outlet.
- Side inlet, bottom outlet (available with filter connections)
- Side in/outlet .
Six way multiport valves in order to produce diverse functions in a hydrolic circuit: filter, waste, closed, backwash, recirculate & rinse.
- Filter(Normal filtration and vacuuming)
- BACKWASH(Cleaning filter by reversing the flow)
- RINSE(Used after backwash to flush dirt from valve)
- WASTER (By-passes filter, used for vacuuming to waste or lowering water level)
- RECIRCULATE(By-passes filter for circulating water to pool)
- CLOSED(Shuts off all flow to filter or pool)
- WINTERIZE( This device is used to prevent freezing) (ONLY EIGHT POSITION)
- SERVICE (The sores on the handle should be replaced when repairing. (ONLY EIGHT POSITION).
- Can't see what you want ?
This is the product you are interested in but you need a different specification then contact us on