Robotic Pool Cleaners
a great deal of debris from your pool’s floor and some from your pool walls as well.
There are currently four kinds of pool cleaners on the Australian market;
Suction, Robotic, In-Floor and Pressure Cleaners.
The Trident HYDRO robotic pool cleaner:
Experience superior pool cleaning with this advanced robotic pool cleaner. It is
ultra-light weight and with quick water release, the Trident HYDRO is super-easy
to handle. The active brushing action and the PowerStream Mobility System
ensure efficient pool coverage, with extra-thorough scrubbing on all surfaces
– leaving the floor, walls and waterline spotlessly clean.
Waterco’s Trident HYDRO Robotic Pool Cleaner features a range of intelligent features that are not only designed to do all the work but also do it quickly and efficiently
Advanced scanning software ensures floor and walls are fully covered using the most efficient route, with the Trident HYDRO automatically navigating around obstacles before quickly returning to its cleaning pattern. It also features a multi-level filter that simultaneously separates and filters rough, fine and ultra-fine dirt, for highly efficient, clog-free filtration.
Key features of the Trident HYDRO Robotic Pool Cleaner:
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- 2 hour cycle time
- Designed for pools up to 10m in length, with 15m power cable length
- Active brush rotates at twice the speed of the motor, resulting in enhanced cleaning
- Complete coverage of all pool surfaces with PowerStream mobility system
- Multi-level, clog-free filter snaps apart for super easy cleaning
- Easy-clean Ultra-Fine filter basket
- Designed for fast fixes and easy repair
- Product weight 7.2kg
- 2-year warranty (limited*)
* 2-year warranty covers the motor unit, cable, and power supply of your Trident Hydro Robotic Pool Cleaner and all other parts for a period of 12-months from the date of purchase.
Specially designed to save water, lower energy bills and reduce chemical costs,
the Trident ECO robotic pool cleaner is considered one of the most economically
efficient cleaners on the market. Compact in design and lightweight in size, it’s
superior cleaning efficiency means you no longer have to endure the daily hassle
of manually cleaning your pool.
Software controlled and guided so it can achieve maximum pool coverage, the Trident ECO learns the layout of your pool each time it is run through its cleaning cycle. Using sophisticated algorithms, it is able to maneuver around tricky areas so that you don’t have to remove and redirect it during its cleaning cycle.
Key features of the Trident ECO Robotic Pool Cleaner:
• Designed for pools up to 8m in length, with 12m power cable length
• Programmable cycle time is 1.5 hours
• Lightweight makes it easy to handle and remove from the pool
• Active brushing action that scrubs away algae and bacteria
• Efficient dirt and debris collection on every surface of the pool
• Top access filtration system that is easy to remove and clean
• Quick water release that also prevents dirt escaping back into the pool
• Software controlled and guided so it can achieve maximum pool coverage
• Sophisticated algorithms help it maneuver around tricky areas
• Product weight 6.3kg
• 2-year warranty (limited*)
* 2 Year warranty covers the motor unit, cable, and power supply of your Trident ECO robotic pool cleaner and all other parts for a period of 12-months from the date of purchase